Customer Service & Support
MicroVision systems are in operation throughout the world from Korea to Singapore to Malaysia. All of our automation tools are designed with maintenance and reliability as a primary requirement. Installation and service is factory-direct in some geographical areas and performed through representatives in others. All system prices include complete installation and on-site training by factory personnel or factory-trained technicians.
- All system prices include complete installation and on-site training by factory personnel or factory-trained technicians.
- MicroVsion products are covered by a comprehensive 12-months parts and labor warranty.
Extended warranties and service plans are also available.
- Recommended spare parts are available individually or in pre-packaged kits.
- Replacement spares are stocked regionally for ready availability.
- The modular design of MicroVision systems allows easy and simple replacement of components.
- All wiring connections are clearly labeled and complete schematics are provided.
- Operations manuals provide trouble-shooting and maintenance procedures in addition to clear setup and operation instructions.
- Setup and calibration of MicroVision system can generally be performed without external support or test equipment.
- Most software version upgrades are provided at no charge.