model 9050 centrifuge system is the result of years of experience with
constant acceleration testing of high-reliability semiconductor devices.
- Full Compliance with Mil Std 883, method 1014; Mil Std
method 1071; and Mil Std 202, Method 112 for gross leak and helium fine
leak test conditions
- 20 ~ 25% fluorocarbon savings over conventional
- Two tanks per system, fully automatic and completely
- ASME certified 8-inch or 10-inch ID by 29-inch deep
- Helium and/or fluorocarbon preconditioning.
- Convenient storage tank fill and drain system.
- User friendly, sophiscated self-diagnostic program
that detects and indicate fault conditions.